Saturday, December 26, 2009

Chi Turbo Ceramic Flat Iron Need To Buy A Flat Iron!?

Need to buy a flat iron!? - chi turbo ceramic flat iron

I have very thick, curly, curly hair ... Damga is actually very dry chemicals and dyes ... I'm looking for a personal record and fried my hair so ...
I use ceramic infra shine for about 5 years ago, and it worked very well until one fell to the courts ...

If I buy a chi iron, because I hear, is a bestseller ...
Farouk CHI Turbo Flat Iron is a good guy? I have to say a few comments that the heat is sufficient and that there are problems of lack of PPL with him. Truth?

Nevertheless, if you have any other suggestions i would really appreciate it!
(I'm looking for a ceramic plate is heated so quickly, has a high temperature, suitable mode and is thick for the straightening and curly hair.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment