How do you stop customers from stealing on "Sims 2: Open for Business"? - bags for sims 2
When I played the game, I noticed that some people pick up an object and the bag (with the dot) in his life are represented in the hand ... But over time, these people never buy at the box office article. Instead, let the door with the bag "again" in the hand and the sign stocking, where she recognized the crucial point. Not all my clients, but I wonder if there is only one small problem, or is there a way to stop these thieves steal the Sims?
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Bags For Sims 2 How Do You Stop Customers From Stealing On "Sims 2: Open For Business"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Personally, I have not seen the problem too, but I have this is a contribution of "what happened, that they are short of a motive, and walk to the possibility. So if you see something fun and a comfortable sofa, are beautiful in their store, you will use these things and then look a little more.
The good news is that the next visit of the lot, bags and W-and make-up to bring "Check Out".
It may not experienced in my game, because all my saves everything you need to carry out their reasons ... Bathroom, of course, a trick it to the sink for sponge baths, if not use it for health reasons too low to allow things to increase your desire to reach the targets and tables for chess, coffee for energy and natural Nice comfy sofas .
I have not seen this problem would be to harm but not always the patches for all extensions
http://thesims2.ea.com/update/index.php
Post a Comment