Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No Pci Bridge Driver Installed On My Computer I Bought A New Pc,I Erase/boot The OS Windows Xp HE Japanese, I Change It Into English But I Forgot To Make A?

I bought a new pc,I erase/boot the OS windows xp HE japanese, i change it into english but i forgot to make a? - no pci bridge driver installed on my computer

dics.some backup driver is not installed absence, he heard the sound of my computer, the volume control (front panel) apeared.in theres no audio device list symtem manager for gambling and Realtek AC 97 are missing.and under the heading, I saw another device question marks Sign.1) Device other PCI bridge 2) device.3 PCI) controller communacation simple 4) SM Bus Controller 5) Video Controller (VGA compateble) installed.and the driver not digitally signed. pls help me, I can not hear the sound of my pc.thank you.

5 comments:

thebestn... said...

The first thing you may be able to get the drivers you need directly on the website of the manufacturer of your system.
If not, then you should be able to go the manufacturers of hardware for each driver for your system.

requires opening the casing of your computer (only if necessary to obtain information from the individual companies.
For example you can direct drivers from Realtek www.realtek.com.tw get (TW at the end it may be necessary or not for a while since I visited the site.)
If you need to open your PC Think of it: you do not touch directly on a printed circuit.
If you use the case to the cable to the system from the PC and turn together to leave.
Click on a bare (metal) painted on the PC case. while the chassis with one hand, the other to move the cables and to help you understand the different components of the system in an ideal world, an anti-static wrist strap would be connected to the earth, but to use method of expression sufficient but necessary , andXTREM sure that the body creates a variety of static and not directly on the chips or other components in order to permanently damage or kill a hardware device under mysterious circumstances, if the situation is very tense and not the static "Just an inch or so to kill, unfortunately, is a component.
If you do not feel safe to open your computer, please contact the shop where you purchased your PC and ask them to copy the drivers for your system. Most retailers would be happy to do so, but some retailers cost of making copies of the data.

I hope I helped in some way at least.

supersam... said...

You have to go to the manufacturer's website and downloaded to the computer, all the drivers for this model ....

The manufacturer has all the drivers you need to solve your problems.

In addition, make sure that the system CD that ships with the machine, shouyld have a driver disk / CD / DVD ...

The drivers are not in any language ..... only the operating system is XP, and is thus a driver in Japanese, Chinese, Italian, German, etc.doesnt material, adopt the operating system is still ING.

Hopt this helps a little.

jeffnsus... said...

Manufacturer's website offers the rider, but I prefer to driverguide.com ./..... Use issues (free) registration is completely permanent marker driver date for the moment, the website .... upload your documents directly to them for Future Use

Itsme said...

If it's a Dell, you can go to dell.com and find the full set of drivers. Download and install it. I once or twice. You can do the same to the bridge, and others. You can also use the Yahoo search and search for drivers and install them one at a time if necessary.

Sure sounds to me like a Sony. They are not coming with a range of desktop, and you have to back up your hard drive when you adjust it before you install a lot more on a CD.

mloeffle... said...

You can use all the missing drivers from the manufacturer's website for free.

Post a Comment