Friday, January 22, 2010

Raisin Bran Nutrition Label When Reading A Nutrition Facts Label, What Are The Bad Things I Should Be Looking For?

When reading a nutrition facts label, what are the bad things I should be looking for? - raisin bran nutrition label

I love to eat Kellogg's Raisin Bran, can someone tell me if it healthy for me to eat a snack during the day? Or eat for breakfast? Note that like almost every day, so I know whether I want in my mouth, is good for me.

Ingredients: Wheat, revolts, wheat bran, sugar, syrup, salt, malt flavor.

Vitamins and minerals: Vitamins A, C, D, iron, calcium, copper ... So have a number of vitamins and minerals ...
He also said, "rich in fiber"
PS: I do not drink milk with it. I hate milk.

4 comments:

Hummer Babe said...

Raisin Bran is particularly healthy. It is good that you eat every day, even if you pass the milk. Although this cereal contains many important vitamins and minerals, get enough protein from other sources and drink plenty of water.

Looking at food labels, watch out for high sodium, high in saturated fats, over 30% of calories from fat, cholesterol, and high in trans fats.

Hope this helps!

Hummer Babe said...

Raisin Bran is particularly healthy. It is good that you eat every day, even if you pass the milk. Although this cereal contains many important vitamins and minerals, get enough protein from other sources and drink plenty of water.

Looking at food labels, watch out for high sodium, high in saturated fats, over 30% of calories from fat, cholesterol, and high in trans fats.

Hope this helps!

10 Years Out & Proud!!! said...

Sodium
Carbohydrates
Saturated fatty acids
Fill calories per serving, I sometimes (my bowl of cereal or delivery of meals to one meal BETWEEN seconds) when I'm hungry

wishin... said...

this is actually a snack healthy enough, instead of eating sweets or chocolate or something.

Post a Comment