Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Convert An Enclosed Porch I Want To Convert My Back Porch Into A Sun Porch?

I want to convert my back porch into a sun porch? - convert an enclosed porch

With windows all around. No idea what color to paint, flooring and decorations will be used?

4 comments:

kellisti... said...

Intense light yellow. There will be light and relaxing cheerul. () on the walls. For soil, you can paint in white tiles, was cheap. There is much we can do. I have an apartment in Florida. It was plain white when we bought the house and was very, very boring. He has a white cane as well. I wanted it so much fun painting the walls of the mandarins and went with a beach theme. It's very nice. We have a jacuzzi in the room, but I went out and Turing in a corner TV. Now I have to decide on the new colors. Choose one wicker furniture cushions and lighting to emphasize it. Good Luck

nevada nomad said...

I like the white color and put some furniture in her white to capture a different color cushions and lots of plants, and perhaps a prism, the rays of the sun.

ft3535 said...

white color
and fish and beach theme

james_a_... said...

Board of Directors or look good on the ground Saltillo - Saltillo tile has a native look brown - some canyons at the base of the windows would be ideal for the plant - perhaps an extra glass for the winter - good chance

Post a Comment